This course is designed to provide students with an understanding of the principles and practices of strategic management.
Students will learn how to analyze a company’s internal and external environments, develop strategies, implement and evaluate them.
The course will also cover topics related to corporate governance, ethics, and social responsibility.
4-DAY INTERACTIVE COURSE
Online or In-House
We cover a number of key areas, which include:
- Introduction to Strategic Management
- Strategic Analysis
- Strategy Formulation
- Strategy Implementation
- Strategy Evaluation and Control
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic Management
A strategic management course can be beneficial for a wide range of individuals, including:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who want to develop and implement effective strategies for their businesses.
- Senior executives and managers who are responsible for setting organizational goals and direction.
- Professionals who are seeking to enhance their knowledge of strategic planning and management.
- Consultants and advisors who work with businesses to help them develop and implement effective strategies.
- Students pursuing a career in business, management, or consulting.
- Anyone wanting to develop their understanding of strategic management principles and practices
COURSE FEES: R11500.00 | US$650.00 per person