This course provides a more advanced look at sales management, the role of sales managers, and the importance of sales management for businesses.
It covers the key skills and qualities required to be a successful sales manager, including strategic planning, communication, and leadership. We will cover key concepts and strategies to help you become an effective sales manager.
On completion, you will have a solid understanding of sales management principles and be equipped with practical tools to manage your sales team successfully.
3-DAY INTERACTIVE COURSE
Online or In-House
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Define sales management and explain its importance for businesses
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of a sales manager
- Identify the key skills and qualities required to be a successful sales manager
- Develop a sales management plan for a business
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Sales directors, executives and managers
- Sales team leaders
- Business owners with a sales team
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn sales management
- Sales coordinators
- Sales trainers
- Sales consultants and representatives
- Sales analysts
- Sales operations managers
- Customer success managers
- Marketing managers who work closely with the sales team
- Business development managers
- Account managers planning to move into sales management
COURSE FEES: R9500.00 | US$450.00 per person