Traditionally, middle managers make up the largest managerial layer in an organization.
The Middle Manager is responsible to those above them and those below them.
They head a variety of departments and projects.
For a company to operate smoothly, it is essential that those in middle management be committed to the goals of the organization and understand how to effectively execute these goals
3-DAY INTERACTIVE COURSE
Online or In-House
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define management
- Understand ethics in the workplace
- Manage information and make decisions
- Be familiar with the control process
- Use organisational strategies to facilitate change
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for:
- Newly promoted managers
- Team leaders, and
- Aspiring managers who want to develop their skills and knowledge in management and leadership.
COURSE FEES: R9500.00 | US$450.00 per person