This training course is designed to give you the basic tools you need to initiate and manage your meetings.
You will learn planning and leading techniques that will give you the confidence to run a meeting that will engage your attendees and leave a positive and lasting impression.
This is a hands-on workshop and your participation will help make it a valuable experience.
Use this time to begin the process of developing your skills along with other participants who share the same desire to improve their meeting
3-DAY INTERACTIVE COURSE
Online or In-House
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Plan and prepare
- Identify the participants
- Choose the time and place
- Create the agenda
- Set up the meeting space
- Incorporate your electronic options
- Meeting roles and responsibilities
- Use an agenda
- Chairing a meeting
- Deal with disruptions
- Professionally deal with personality conflicts
- Take minutes
- Make the most of your meetings using games, activities and prizes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for:
- Newly promoted managers
- Team leaders, and
- Aspiring managers who want to develop their skills and knowledge in management and leadership.
COURSE FEES: R9500.00 | US$450.00 per person