There are three fundamental skill areas that all leaders need to master: communication, coaching, and conflict.
This introductory course will give you basic skills in all three areas. You will learn about coaching models, conflict resolution techniques, and ways to communicate with your employees.
You will receive an introduction to some important leadership theories, including the Situational Leadership II model and servant leadership.
3-DAY INTERACTIVE COURSE
Online or In-House
After you complete this Leadership Skills for Supervisors: Communication, Coaching, and Conflict course, you will be able to:
- Learn ways to prioritize, plan, and manage your time.
- Identify your primary leadership style.
- Develop some flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Explore ways to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed to benefit all staff.
COURSE FEES: R9500.00 | US$450.00 per person