There are many ways to resolve conflicts – surrendering, running away, overpowering your opponent with violence, filing a lawsuit, etc.
Conflict resolution grew out of the belief that there are better options than using violence or going to court. Today, conflict resolution is used in a wide range of industries covering an array of different situations. This course will demonstrate the six-step process to resolve conflicts of any size.
You will also learn crucial conflict resolution skills, including dealing with anger and using the Agreement Frame
3-DAY INTERACTIVE COURSE
Online or In-House
- Understand difference between hearing and listening
- Know ways to improve verbal skills of asking questions and communicating with power
- Understand non-verbal communication and how it can enhance interpersonal relationships
- Identify skills needed to start a conversation and progressing to higher levels of conversation
- Identifying ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name
- Understand how seeing the other side, building bridges and giving in can improve skills in influencing other people
- Understand how the use of facts and emotions can help bring people to your side
- Identify ways of sharing one’s opinions constructively
- Learn tips in preparing for a negotiation, opening a negotiation, bargaining, and closing a negotiation
- Learn tips in making an impact through powerful first impressions, situation assessment and being zealous without being offensive
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed to benefit all staff.
COURSE FEES: R9500.00 | US$450.00 per person