There are many ways to resolve conflicts – surrendering, running away, overpowering your opponent with violence, filing a lawsuit, etc.
Conflict resolution grew out of the belief that there are better options than using violence or going to court. Today, conflict resolution is used in a wide range of industries covering an array of different situations. This course will demonstrate the six-step process to resolve conflicts of any size.
You will also learn crucial conflict resolution skills, including dealing with anger and using the Agreement Frame
3-DAY INTERACTIVE COURSE
Online or In-House
- Understand what conflict and effective conflict resolution mean.
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process.
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution.
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts.
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict.
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions.
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques
- Building Positive Energy
- Fishbone Diagram
- Agreement Frame
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed to benefit all staff.
COURSE FEES: R9500.00 | US$450.00 per person