Brief outline of what participants will learn:
- How to Work Through the Stages In the Mediation Process
- The Principles of Mediation.
- Role, Function and Duties of the Mediator
- Utilising Problem-Solving Negotiation Techniques
- Effective Communication Skills of the Mediator
- Breaking Deadlock in a Mediation
- Working Through Diversity, Assumptions, Prejudices and any Bias
- Understanding the varying Cultures of the Disputants
- Putting Together a Mediated Agreement.
5-DAY ACCREDITED INTERACTIVE COURSE | EXPERIENCE BASED TRAINING 30 CPD POINTS
Online or In-House
COURSE FEES: R15000.00 | US$1100.00 per person